Thursday, June 14, 2012

Payoff!

Pulled the broccoli this morning. Then I planted some more squash where it had been along with some nasturtium. Supposedly that will keep the squash bugs away. We'll see. I picked the biggest bell pepper I think I have ever grown today (Sea Minerals?) as well as some pretty good sized jalapeƱos. The tomatoes are starting to come off too. That means fresh salsa for tonight's game 2 of the NBA finals (Thunder Up!). The strawberries are starting to make again but not a lot. The fridge smells like broccoli so I had better get it eaten or frozen. It is not a pleasant smell.

Gotta go. Thunder watch party at the house tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pepper! We are putting Sea Minerals on our tomatoes, can't wait to see how they turn out! My roses are also getting the minerals and are looking great.

    ReplyDelete