Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall is Here!

I know it has been here for a while now, but the trees are really in rare form this year in Oklahoma.  I don't know if it just my imagination, but the leaves seem to be so much more vivid this year.  Maybe it's because of the drought, or maybe it really is just me.



Just a test picture, but it is a weird looking pumpkin!

Since it had gotten below freezing a few times, I have had to bring in my pineapple and rosemary. I  trimmed the pieapple up a little both for looks and convienence.  It was a little big to walk around in the laundry room.  I'm glad I remembered to bring them in.  Last year I managed to kill all my pineapples and rosemary.  Hopefully this year I can keep them happy in the house.  They'll appreciate it next spring.





No comments:

Post a Comment