Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sourdough Try #2

My first attempt at sourdough was back in January. I started my second batch today. 

After searching the web because I had forgotten what I had done the first time, I found something that sounded familiar. I then tweaked it to my liking. After all that I remembered I had blogged it. :-/

Here is what I did today

Starter

1 cup I unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups room temperature filtered water

Mix in a glass bowl. Cover loosely for 24 hours.

Tune in for results. 



For those who might be wondering, the red wine vinegar turned out fine. The white wine vinegar made great drain cleaner. The mint and almond extracts did not work out either but the lemon and coffee did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment