Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 1

Day 1 started out a bit hectic. The girl called saying she was sick and needed some delicious soup. So I started the morning out making soup. Then I hit the shower and headed out for my workout with Jason. He has yet to kill me! On the way I realized I had forgotten to eat breakfast. Fine, I'm sure cavemen missed meals but they didn't take insulin. I do, so I had to get something. Mickey D's offers nothing, no time to hit the store. Subway, here I come! Ordered a flatbread omelette minus the cheese, added turkey, spinach, and tomatoes plus a bag of apple chips (they are apples and lemon juice only). Tossed the flatbread and headed to Crossfit.

I had taken the girl her soup and we had it for lunch at home too. Chicken "Noodle". Just make your favorite recipe minus any non Paleo ingredients and use spaghetti squash in place of the noodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment